The snow has finally melted meaning that Christmas now, surely, is over. After all that seasonal indulgence, now is the right time to make yourself feed better with a little detox. This month Julia at A Slice of Cherry Pie is hosting our seasonal food blogging event “In The Bag”, and we’ve got a great one lined up:
- Sesame seeds
All you need to do to enter this event is make a dish using the ingredients and blog about it then send an email with ‘In the Bag in the subject line to asliceofcherrypie AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk by Sunday 31st January with the following information:
- your name
- a link to your post
- a picture of your dish
Here are the loose rules – but ultimately remember the objective is to have fun whilst highlighting seasonal food:
1. Participants should attempt to use all the ingredients ‘in the bag’ for that particular month, but may leave one out if they prefer.
2. Participants can include any extra ingredients that they see fit.
3. Entries should include a link back to the host for that month, and the post should be tagged “In the Bag”.
4. Entries can be written any time during the month, as long as the URL is emailed to that month’s host before the closing date.
5. Participants from outside of the UK are most welcome to join in and substitute an item from their own local seasonal produce if necessary.