I’ve been a little quiet with food blogging since the birth of Mia in May this year, and one of the things I sadly just haven’t had time to be involved with is the great seasonal food blogging challenge “In The Bag” (which instead has been held by co-host Julia over at “A Slice of Cherry Pie“).
What better time is there in the year for me to become re-involved with this great recipe creation event, other than at Christmas? I hope you can all join in with me, too. It’ll be fun, I promise!
All you need to do to be included in my round-up article is to create a dish using the ingredients below and email the link across to me before the cut off date (04 January 2010). Simple!
- Clementines or Mandarins
Make a dish using the ingredients and blog about it, then send an email with “In the Bag” in the subject line to scott [at] realepicurean [dot] com by Monday 4th January 2010 with the following information:
- Your name
- A link to your post
- Your picture of the dish, if applicable
Here are the loose rules – but ultimately remember the objective is to have fun whilst highlighting seasonal food:
1. Participants should attempt to use all the ingredients “in the bag” for that particular month, but may leave one out if they prefer.
2. Participants can include any extra ingredients that they see fit.
3. Entries should include a link back to the host for that month, and the post should be tagged “In the Bag”.
4. Entries can be written any time during the month, as long as the URL is emailed to that month’s host before the closing date.
5. Particpants from outside of the UK are most welcome to join in and substitute an item from their own local seasonal produce if necessary.